"When people intentionally sit in circle together to become more present, real, heart directed and connected they inevitably form deep, intimate friendships with each other. Trust grows. A social interweave occurs. The superficial is replaced with the authentic. The Heart Circle thus becomes nothing less than a powerful template for creating community and social change."
- Tej Steiner, Heart Circle Founder
In this introductory program you’ll receive:
- The Heart Circle E-Manual: This covers all elements of Heart Circles and how to start and sustain your own Circle.
- Online Videos: In these videos Heart Circle founder Tej Steiner takes you on an intimate tour of all the different aspects of the Heart Circle format and process. He shows how these Circles are uniquely designed to encourage people to become intentionally present, real and empowered with one another.
- 4 Q&A Calls With Tej and other Heart Circle facilitators: In these four 90-minute calls you can ask any questions you may have about Heart Circles as well as learn from the questions that others ask. Calls will be recorded if you can’t make the calls live.
- 4 Sessions With A Heart Circle ‘Practice Partner’: During each of the four Q & A calls there will be an opportunity to break into ‘practice pairs’ while still on the teleconference call. Purely optional, you can be in this guided Heart Circle process with another person for 30 minutes to directly experience how the Heart Circle works.
- Suggestions For Establishing a ‘Personal Daily Practice’: The times we’re in require that we move out of the myth of separation into authentic connection to one another and to ‘what is’! Find out how the same transformational practices used within Heart Circles can be applied to your everyday life.
"The need for Heart Circles in all types of communities is going to increase given the world today. More people need support to stay centered in joy and peace, no matter what is going on around them. Heart Circles give people an avenue to practice feeling authentically powerful, whether things are falling apart for them, or coming together." - Rachael Jayne Groover, Director: The Yin Project, Ft. Collins, CO
"In Heart Circles we learn how to find stillness together in the eye of change. We find out what we’re feeling and wanting in order to create positive change. We resolve conflict and clear the fear that change often brings. All this so that we can experience what never changes: sovereignty, community, connection and Love itself." - Tej Steiner, Heart Circle Founder
In this 8-Week Heart Circle Experience you will:
- Be a member of a weekly Heart Circle either in 90-minute teleconference calls or in person if the Heart Circle Facilitator lives in your area. Each Circle is limited to 10 members to create an optimal learning experience and group connection. (All teleconference calls are recorded and available for listening in case you have to miss a call)
- Choose a Heart Circle time that suits your schedule and time zone
- Learn how to ‘hold space’ for one another in Circle while maintaining spontaneity, clarity and openness
- Learn practices to discern the difference between what you think you want and what your heart deeply desires
- Practice ‘receiving’ attention from the other Heart Circle members in addition to your ‘giving’ it
- Find out about the eight things to avoid that take the enjoyment and ‘juice’ out of your Heart Circle as well as any group or relationship that you’re in
- Experience the basic Heart Circle facilitation skills that give you the ability to start and sustain your own Heart Circle
- Experience how quickly the ‘Five Ways of Being (Together)’ support you and the other members of your Circle in developing friendship and trust
(Prerequisite: The Heart Circle Essentials Program)
"My organization uses Tej’s Heart Circle model as an essential foundational element and without it, the experience I offer my clients would be far less powerful. I can’t express enough how important this work is in today’s world. As we experience ever increasing turbulent times, the need for ways to resolve conflict, express ourselves compassionately and to build community is becoming more essential everyday. Tej is a master visionary and he is the most skilled small group trainer I have encountered during my ten years of study in this area." - Christian Pankhurst: Founder, Accelerated Awakening LTD
"Heart Circles are designed to bring us into the safety and enjoyment of the ‘present moment’ together. As this occurs we relax more deeply and have greater access to the subtle longings of our heart. Knowing what we truly want provides us with moment-to-moment life direction. We also become more present with each other. Mutual trust awakens as our strategic defenses melt and we open to love. Community emerges out of this. Having community gives us a way to live with personal integrity, joy and stability during these changing times." - Tej Steiner, Heart Circle Founder
The Heart Circle Facilitator Training is designed to deepen your Heart Circle experience and the ‘Five Ways of Being (Together)’. The ‘training’ becomes ‘entrainment’ by incorporating these elements:
- Being in your own weekly Heart Circle
- Weekly Training Calls
- Weekly email check-ins
- A Weekly Focus
- One-To-One Heart Circle Partnering
- Creating and/or Sustaining Your Own Daily Practice
- Support in Starting and Facilitating a 6-week Heart Circle
You’ll also be part of the Core Heart Circle Community that explores how Heart Circles grow and expand within the world.
The training culminates in a Five-Day Facilitator’s Intensive in Ashland Oregon.
This facilitator training is not only for those wanting to specifically become Heart Circle Facilitators but also for those wanting to become ‘social facilitators’ capable of using any or all of the Heart Circle elements within any organization, business or family environment in which they re involved. The ultimate goal of this training is for members to model heart-centered living.
Facilitated by Heart Circle Founder, Tej Steiner: enrollment is limited. An entrance interview is required along with the prerequisite of completing The Heart Circle Essentials Program and The Heart Circle Experience. Information on cost and other aspects of the training is available by contacting us at 541-488-1495.
"Tej has created a proven process that transforms lives through group interaction. These processes are now in a transferable format that can be taught to therapists, life coaches, councilors, and ministers. His techniques are applicable to individuals, small groups, and larger organizations. The Heart Circle Network will flourish as he trains these group leaders to create more and more heart circles around the world."
- Grant Plowman, Interactive Media Publishing, Phoenix, OR